There are loads of great ways to support the development of cures for cancer. Find great fundraising ideas here!
- Sponsored walk/run/swim/bike ride
- Climb a mountain
- Sky dive
- 24 hour silence / fast
- Shave your hair
- Weight loss challenge
- No alcohol/smoking for a month
- Coffee morning
- Cake bake
- Golf day
- Bridge / Tennis / Bingo tournament
- Charity BBQ
- Battle of the bands
- 5-a-side football tournament
- Something wacky – these ideas are often the best. A group of Action Against Cancer fundraisers organised a dodgeball tournament and raised £16,000!
Fun and easy
- Ask for donations instead of birthday / wedding presents
- Dress down day at work/school
- Swear tin at home/work
- Organise a raffle
- Win a day off work – Ask your boss to raffle a day off work!
- Bucket collections (remember to apply for appropriate licenses – we can help with this)